[mythtv-users] mythgallery debian package

Juergen Sell juergen.sell at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 14:12:32 EST 2005

Hi,
I have the same hardware (via epia samuel2 533MHz) under KnoppMyth
R5A26.and the exact same symptoms in video-gallery and video-browser.
Luckily in setup it is possible to pre-select video-overview and that
works.
Probably has to to with image creation. Have not tried mythmusic or
myth-fotos (correct name?) or myth-dvd. Pointers?