[mythtv-users] cd ripping slow? -> What's to be expected.

Ronald Wielink ronald.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 06:51:27 EST 2005

I have now set it tot low quality (indeed, that's good enough). There is
some improvement but not spectacular. I would prefer that the "raw" ripping
stepping is done as fast as possible and the compression is done later in
the background so that I can continue using myth. A possible answer to that
is of course "Well, go ahead and code it yourself" but since i'm not that
good at programming I guess I just have to wait (or live with it)...