[mythtv-users] DVB subtitles comments

Dag Nygren dag at newtech.fi
Fri Dec 23 05:43:14 EST 2005

> Dag,
>
> > Yep, asked about this some days ago, but was ignored.
>
> Hmm doesn't inspire confidence in me :/

No,

but it is free software after all, so you cannot really demand anything.
I try to report all anomalies I find to the list just in case someone will
pick it up, preferably the original software writer as then they know their
software and probably the fix would be quite easy to do.

But it seems like this is more or less wasted time. Either you get accused of
"whining" (Hello Isaac ;-) ) or just ignored.

I guess I have to try to find some time to make myself more familiar with
the structure of Myth and make some patches myself.

I just have a strong feeling of not being welcome here any more after all
my bug/feature "reports" and so my patches will probably not be accepted....

Cheers
Dag