[mythtv-users] New IVTV 4.1 Stable issues

Jeff volckaert jvolckaert at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 16:08:32 EST 2005

Ahh... dropping the card setting and re-adding did the trick.  I still don't
know why I couldn't just edit the existing ones, but it was easy enough to
fix.

I can't tell if the quality is any better yet.  I was pretty impressed with
the old drivers though.  I record at 2500min/5000max.

I was having a problem with periodic clipping of long shows.  A 2 hour movie
might cut out at 50 minutes for some reason.  Hopefully the new driver will
fix it.  If not, then it might be a myth issue.

Thanks,
Jeff