[mythtv-users] "yum install mythtv-suite" not working

CrAzY mAD krazymad at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 15:17:19 EST 2005

I'm building a new backend and am using FC4 and an AMD
64 3500+.

Using Jarod's guide, I got to the install myth-suite
part, but can't get any of the files. I've checked the
freshrpms.repo and atrpms.repo to ensure enable=1.  I
think I'm just missing something simple, anyone know?
Thanks

[root at chennet ~]# yum install mythtv-suite
Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
http://dl.atrpms.net/fc4-i386/atrpms/stable/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 4] IOError: <urlopen error (-3, 'Temporary
failure in name resolution')>
Trying other mirror.
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository:
atrpms
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from atrpms: [Errno 256]
No more mirrors to try.
Error: failure: repodata/repomd.xml from atrpms:
[Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.