[mythtv-users] ivtv 0.4.1 changes

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Thu Dec 22 14:48:18 EST 2005

Isaac Richards wrote:

>On Thursday 22 December 2005 14:00, Bryan Halter wrote:
>

>>I was looking at the changelog for IVTV today as the new stable came out
>>a few days ago and noticed:
>>
>>	- Input numbering for PVR150/500 cards have changed, this will
>>	  require users to reconfigure apps that use these cards.
>>	  0="Tuner" 1="Composite 0" 2="Composite 1" 3="S-Video 0" 4="S-Video 1"
>>
>>Does this mean I can't go to 0.4.1 until MythTV 0.19?
>>

>No, you just have to re-run mythtv-setup.  Input names are probed, not
>hardcoded.

*laughing at myself*

I ran into this last night messing with the VBI support that doesn't
exist in my PVR-150.  Missed a couple shows.  That's what I get for
screwing around :)

Easy to fix as Isaac said by re-running mythtv-setup and fixing the inputs.

Kevin

--
Looking for affordable webhosting?  http://www.sitecity.net