[mythtv-users] New IVTV 4.1 Stable issues

Jeff volckaert jvolckaert at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 09:07:33 EST 2005

Hello Everybody,

Yesterday I installed the new IVTV 4.1.  I had some trouble since I had to
move the firmware from /lib/modules to the hotplug directory.  After that I
saw errors about 'tuner 0' not being found.  After some research with IVTV I
see that 'tuner 0' is just called 'tuner' now.  I reran mythtvsetup and
changed it to 'tuner'.  I then started mythbackend and ran mythfrontend.  I
went into live TV and everything was fine.  I thought I was done.  I
scheduled a 30 min show just to test it... and... got 'tuner 0' errors.
Where else do I need to change it?

Thanks,
Jeff