[mythtv-users] Zap2It DataDirect programming questions

Steve Adeff adeffs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 19:26:59 EST 2005

On Wednesday 21 December 2005 19:17, Greg Mitchell wrote:
> Steve Adeff wrote:
> > Does the Zap2It DataDirect service contain information about all episodes
> > of all shows such that I could search it for information about say Show X
> > Season Y Episode Z, regardless if the show is set to air in the next two
> > weeks?
>
> I don't believe so.  There are websites out there that provide that
> information though - tv.com, epguides.com, episodelist.com all provide
> that sort of info.
>
> Greg

yea, I've already written a tv.com scraper, I'm trying to add shows to the
Watch Recordings area that I have downloaded/etc, I was hoping to somehow get
the information from zap2it though since it and Myth track actors and such by
number apparently, which makes adding things like actors, director, writer,
etc. more work than I was hoping for ;-)

--
thanks,
Steve