[mythtv-users] A/V Sync issue (searched through list, and followed howto.)

John Yonn galentin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 17:00:07 EST 2005

Joseph,
 KDE isn't installed, neither is aRts. Never were, it's a pretty vanilla LFS
system.
ok, so running top over ssh.
disabled tv out, monitor plugged in. Started the backend, then the frontend.
cpu @ 0.0. selected watch live tv. cpu at 11% mem @ 14.6% (+/- .4%)
and enabling tv out:
starts up at 0.0. Selecting watch live tv jumps to 11.0% cpu 14.4% mem. (+/-
.4%)

Not what I'd call a drastic difference.

I'm still at a total loss, gonna check the nvidia forums to see if I can get
the 6629 driver working, maybe it'll help, but if not I'll have eliminated
one more thing to try.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
John