[mythtv-users] Is common Interface supposed to work?

Wim Fokkens wimfokkens at planet.nl
Wed Dec 21 16:31:50 EST 2005

Ok done that

I got a log file where I can see MythTV making cals to the CAM. I was
getting answers like please insert your smart card.

I tried sorts of cam's and I the only seca 2 compatible cam that worked for
the KNC1 sat card was the Aston 1.07 (Aston 1.05, Matrix revolitions,
Mediaguard did not work) After this I replaced the KNC sat card for a
technotrend Budget S and all cam's are working now.

Thanks for the help

Wim

  _____