[mythtv-users] Commercial Flagging, what are the best

David Rudder drig at noses.org
Wed Dec 21 13:10:21 EST 2005

This is a pretty off-the-wall suggestion.  Is there anyway to detect
V-Chip signals?  I know within the US, all broadcast and cable shows
have a V-Chip signal, but it's turned off during commercials.  This
would be a 100% reliable way of detecting commercials, but I have no
clue whether the signal could be picked up by myth.

I would be ironic to have something good come out of V-Chip, eh?

-Dave