[mythtv-users] Great source for channel icons (was --> "http://www.lyngsat-logo.com")

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Wed Dec 21 11:42:26 EST 2005

> network channels, so like I'm in MA and get NH and RI channels as well... You
> might be best off downloading all the state local channels as well. There

 When picking US that is probably the best option. Save the user from
having to run it several times.

> shouldn't be repeated call letters, but there might....

 There should never be duplicated callsigns worldwide, let alone within a
country. The "name" might be the same or duplicated but callsigns should never
be.

> you'll need to include abbreviations in the search algorithm it looks like.

 I think it should do a match against the callsign field first and if no
matches are found then use the name.