[mythtv-users] Recorded programs icons exist, but aren't shown until deleted and recreated

Sasha Z kleptophobiac at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 10:49:10 EST 2005

The problem before...

And what happens after I delete the icons...

It doesn't make sense to me. The icons exist and they look fine when
opened up in a normal image viewer. Mythweb just doesn't show them
unless I delete them and try again. All icons created after that
deletion don't work until I delete again and all the icons are
recreated at once.

There's nothing in the mysql or apache log files that is related to this issue.