[mythtv-users] A/V Sync issue (searched through list, and followed howto.)

Jake jakeisawake at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 03:55:30 EST 2005

On 12/21/05, John Yonn <galentin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Welp, that settles it, it must be my video out card choice. I completely
> wiped out the 8174 drivers and installed a clean 7676 set and I get the
> exact same results. Mind if I ask what you're using for video out so I can
> make a better decision next time around?

oops, sorry.  i guess i'm using 7676 on my desktop (which i run myth
on) but it's connected to a monitor.  on the mythbox in the living
room connected to a tv by svideo i'm using 6629 which is pretty
popular around here i think.  the vid card running the tv is a fx5200
that was bought mainly because it was cheap and fanless.

don't give up hope yet!