[mythtv-users] Great source for channel icons (was --> "http://www.lyngsat-logo.com")

Stephen Boddy stephen.boddy at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 21 02:58:39 EST 2005

On Wednesday 21 December 2005 02:36, Matt wrote:
> Sure, I can comment out everything.  What exactly do you want me to do
> and I'll get it for you.

The bit I'm interested in is the bit that should look similar to the following
that is printed to the console after the program errors out. This will tell
me exactly which line is causing the problem for you. You shouldn't have to
do anything special for python to print this this, it's the normal output
when a program causes an exception. Just cut and paste it to the list.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
  File "<stdin>", line 2, in my_func
TypeError: exceptions must be classes, instances, or strings (deprecated), not
NoneType

Like I said, this is a quick hack, and is likely to be fragile. :-)
--
Steve Boddy