[mythtv-users] Easiest installation?

Michael Fox fox.michael at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 00:05:03 EST 2005

On 12/21/05, Steve Adeff <adeffs at gmail.com> wrote:
> some people are working on packaging Myth for Deb.
>
> I run Deb on my Myth machine, but I compile Myth from scratch (mostly cause
> I'm running SVN releases).

Do you have many issues compiling from scratch? I am thinking I will
do this also. I have been a long time debian user, and I think once I
determine the modules my dvb card uses I will then do a install of
debian then go the route of compiling SVN releases etc. That way I can
have more control on the packages on the system. ie bare minimum