[mythtv-users] Yes!! LiveTV works on DVB-T

R. Geoffrey Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Tue Dec 20 10:42:32 EST 2005

I ran across this too. I *think* it arises where the recording AND the
LiveTV are using the same card. If the recording will be made on another
card, there does not appear to be a problem, but if the channel you want
to record is only available on the card being used for live-tv, then it
appears livetv takes precedence (it is already recording, so to speak).

Maybe this can be fixed with priorities.
If I am correct as to the cause (and priority settings cannot help), it
may require some coding to fix/avert... Do you kill the live-tv and change
to the scheduled recording without confirmation? Do you pop-up a request
as to what to do? What if there is no response to the request for action?

Geoff