[mythtv-users] Xine issues

Peter Osterberg Peter at supergirl.se
Tue Dec 20 05:10:08 EST 2005

I've changed to xv now, haven't had the time to try xvmc yet.. Maybe
this evening...

Anyway... The jerky part of me picture disapeared when I turned on
de-interlace but I have one more issue left. This issue is found
regardless of which output driver I've tried so far.

I can see a shadow of the last aframe round fast moving objects. It is
especially visible on animated dvd's. I don't see anything like this on
my regulard dvd player. I noticed that I had turned on maximum post
processing and turned it of completely but that didn't help.

Anyway your help did help with the jekyness and that was far worse but I
really want to get rid of this as well.

Sincerely,
Peter Österberg