[mythtv-users] I can see video, but I have no audio

Miguel Rivera miguel at the-riveras.org
Mon Dec 19 19:54:04 EST 2005

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I get normal audio on other apps. I can play
old videos in MythTV that I recorded with the PVR-250 and they play
fine. Are the any other modules that I need to load in the kernel
(codecs, etc)? The recordings I make with the pcHDTV-3000 board using
MythTV are lacking of audio as well.