[mythtv-users] Manually add files to Watch Recordings list?

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Mon Dec 19 19:04:07 EST 2005

Steve Adeff wrote:

>Is it possible to manually add videos the the Watch Recordings list?
>I'd like to be able to add videos I have on my HDD to this list instead of
>having to go through MythVideo since they're tv episodes anyway.
>Is there an easy way to do this or do I just have to edit the db manually?

There is a myth.rebuilddatabase.pl script in the contrib folder of the
MythTV source that will let you add files.  If they are NUV just put
them in your TV recording path and run.   If they are AVI or another
extension, pass the --ext avi option to it.  It should prompt for all
the necessary information.

Kevin

--
Looking for affordable webhosting?  http://www.sitecity.net