[mythtv-users] Serial Cable type?

Deyan Bektchiev mythtv at bektchiev.net
Mon Dec 19 17:04:38 EST 2005

Straight through.

It is sometimes called extension serial cable or CGA/EGA monitor 
extension cable and might be cheaper than the straight through (although 
it's exactly the same cable).


Chris wrote:
> If anyone out there is successfully controlling a DCT2224 or DCT2524 via
> serial, what kind of cable are you using? Straight through or null-modem?
> Thanks,
> -Chris

More information about the mythtv-users mailing list