[mythtv-users] Gray-OSD change font?

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 14:55:44 EST 2005

> > thanks for the info Greg. I'lll wait for tonights release (with much
> > anticipation, I find it a good match for the Grayhem theme).
>
>  Here it is, main changes are the new "small" program info which is
> only something that people running SVN would notice and I've adding in
> some editmode stuff.
>
>  http://www.phaze.org/mythtv/osd/Gray-OSD-20051218-01.tgz

Thanks Greg. One small piece of feedback from me is that when yuo
press into the box doesn't seem big wide enough to display all the
text. It displays the time and where you are in the recording but the
am/pm part of the time seems to get cut off at the "a" or "p" without
showing the "m".

I'm running 0.18.1 from ATRPMs, on FC3 and I am running at 100 dpi.

Regards,
Phill