[mythtv-users] Lost Setup option in MythTV menu

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 11:20:06 EST 2005

Somehow, I've managed to lose the menu item to configure MythTV options
(this is with several recent SVN versions).  Anyone else solve this issue
before?

On my main menu, I have a "Utilities/Setup" option.  But, when I go in
there, the title is "Utilities and Settings", and the options are "TV,
Music, Videos, DVD, Images, Games".   I don't have any place to set all the
various MythTV configuration settings.    Any guesses?