[mythtv-users] Lost Setup option in MythTV menu

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 11:20:06 EST 2005

Somehow, I've managed to lose the menu item to configure MythTV options
(this is with several recent SVN versions).  Anyone else solve this issue

On my main menu, I have a "Utilities/Setup" option.  But, when I go in
there, the title is "Utilities and Settings", and the options are "TV,
Music, Videos, DVD, Images, Games".   I don't have any place to set all the
various MythTV configuration settings.    Any guesses?