[mythtv-users] Live conflict

Marty Ravell mythtv at rave-tech.com.au
Sun Dec 18 22:54:03 EST 2005

I have a system with a single PVR-350 running FC3 (per Jarod & ATRPMs).
Front and backend are on the one machine.

If I go to Watch TV when the system happens to be recording something I get
a lockup with a blank picture. Previously I would get a nice page saying
that the tuner was busy and a button to return to the menu.

Once I get to the blank screen nothing short of killing and restarting
mythfrontend will clear it up.

Anyone have an idea as to why the nice screen with button no longer appears?

Does anyone know what the mechanism is like in Myth that takes care of
working out if there is a recording happening in order to trigger the
correct screen?

Regards
Marty