[mythtv-users] hardware recommendations?

Jeremiah Jester jester at jjester.com
Sun Dec 18 17:00:16 EST 2005

My goal in setting up a MythTv box is too capture true HD from my
comcast digital recorder box and play back through my tv. My question
is what video and sound cards would work well together for this task?

I've read that the Haugpage 350 does a good job. But is the onboard
audio out digital? If not, can I still use a different sound card to
beef up the audio quality?

Also, I'm using ext3 Filesystem....is this working ok for anyone else?

I'm running Debian.

Thanks,
JJ