[mythtv-users] Anyone using a serial irblaster on 2.6.14?

Tony Lill ajlill at ajlc.waterloo.on.ca
Sun Dec 18 16:21:35 EST 2005

I've got a working system using lirc 0.7.0 and kernel 2.4.26, and I'm
trying to upgrade it to lirc 0.8.0-CVS and kernel 2.6.14, and I can't
get the stupid thing to change channels.

The drivers load without complaint, lircd starts fine, and irsend
completes without error, but the channel won't change.

The only thing I could find on google is some other poor guy who's
lirc_serial device stopped working when he tried to upgrade past
0.7.1/2.6.9 or thereabouts.

If anyone has channel chaning working on an new-ish kernel, could you
send me your .config file, and what version of lirc you are using?

TIA
--
Tony Lill,                         Tony.Lill at AJLC.Waterloo.ON.CA
President, A. J. Lill Consultants        fax/data (519) 650 3571