[mythtv-users] Gray-OSD change font?

Steve Adeff adeffs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 12:24:46 EST 2005

On Sunday 18 December 2005 12:01, Greg Estabrooks wrote:
> > I downloaded the Deja Vera fonts but can't quite figure out how to get
> > them to
>
>  They are included in the OSD in the directory with the OSD definition and
> other images. The OSD is configured to use them so you don't need to setup
> anything in Myth.
>
>  Another version of Gray-OSD will be upi tonight
>
> > show up as usable within Myth.
>
>  Myth looks for the fonts in the share directory (/usr/local/share/mythtv/
> on my boxes).

thanks for the info Greg. I'lll wait for tonights release (with much
anticipation, I find it a good match for the Grayhem theme).

One thing I noticed as well:

When in playback of recordings, the OSD shows the Original Air Date of the
show, which for news shows like FSW Report shows the original airing date.
Would it be possible to have it, for news shows show the actual air date?

--
Steve