[mythtv-users] mythcommflag failing

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 21:27:17 EST 2005

Hi,

   For some reason mythcommflag is failing for me.  I did uninstall
and reinstall transcode last night, and since then I can't comflag
anything.  Here's what it says in mythweb for my backend logs:

1810 commflag 2005-12-17 18:01:25 concord Commercial Flagging Errored
Commercial Flagging ERRORED for Barbecue University With Steven
Raichlen "Vegging Out" recorded from channel 1020 at Sat Dec 17
17:30:00 2005, unable to find mythcommflag, check your PATH and
backend logs.

Can you guys help me find the problem?