[mythtv-users] DCT-6200 Firewire issue User Database

Steve Adeff adeffs at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 18:35:11 EST 2005

For all those that responded to me,

I managed to fix the issue with my one machine by completely removing the
packaged versions of of libavc1394, libiec61883, and libraw1394 (I actually
only had libavc1394 installed), and compiling all three from source after
which I've had a 99% success rate in channel tuning.

Since I don't do capturing via firewire yet. I'm wondering if any of you who
do, could let me know if you compiled from source or are using a packaged
version of these libraries?

--
Steve