[mythtv-users] PVR-150

Wylie Swanson wylie.swanson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 14:15:32 EST 2005

Unfortunately, cold power cycle has not seemed to do the trick.  I even took
the machine out of the cabinet, removed the cards, hung out, put them back
in, and still no luck.  I have the problem with two PVR-250's.  The PcHDTV
3000 and Air2PC HD-5000 still working fine, of course.   :-/

Any suggestions?  Leave power off for a day?  Hrmm.  Is there no known way
to do a hardware reset on the Hauppuage cards via software?