[mythtv-users] 150MCE remote quetion

Kichigai Mentat kichigai at comcast.net
Sat Dec 17 13:39:51 EST 2005

On Dec 17, 2005, at 11.19, Don Sheehan wrote:

> Can anyone tell me which remote this is? I have tried Jarod's howto
> and many others from the archives but none seem to make this work.
> I have tried it in Gentoo to no avail and have fallen back to
> Knoppmyth.
What version of KnoppMyth? KnoppMyth R5A26 asked me what kind of
remote I would be using (if any) and I chose "hauppauge" (Option 16 I
think). It then asked me which Hauppauge remote, and option D was
"PVR-150 reciever/blaster" which is what you should have.

Just try using a newer version of KnoppMyth, it should help, but you
may still have to do some manual configuration of the actual controls.