[mythtv-users] HDTV with Analog tuning support?

Rob djrobx at djrobx.com
Sat Dec 17 13:17:53 EST 2005

Hi guys,

I’m using the DVICo Fusion HDTV Lite.  When I first set Myth up, it worked
fine as an analog V4L analog tuner card.    I then proceeded to follow some
of the online guides to configure it for HDTV over QAM cable.   That worked,
no problem.   But now it seems like Myth treats them as separate cards, and
they “fight” over the card.   Is it possible to inform Myth that these two
sources are really one shared source?  Or is that simply not a supported

Checked by AVG Free Edition.