[mythtv-users] Yes!! LiveTV works on DVB-T

Dag Nygren dag at newtech.fi
Sat Dec 17 02:56:23 EST 2005

> On Friday 16 December 2005 17:01, Dag Nygren wrote:

> > The double opening of the MPEG codec looks strange and
> > the Parser not found... doesn't look right ??
> >
> > Otherwise. Great work.
> >
> > Dag
>
> LiveTV has worked, in a somewhat limited/buggy state for a while now. Its not
> perfect, and Isaac still has things to add/fix/etc, but for the *adventurous*
> it does work.

No, it did not work for me until 8293. The last one I tried was 8272 and that
still
just gave me a black screen with the OSD frozen on it.

> I've been running 8199 for a while now. When it says a recording will start I
> have to make sure to exit to the menu, but I've been able to watch live TV
> for a while (and NEVER try to record something while in LiveTV)...

Yes, this has been there for some time, and I haven't tried that in this
version yet.

There is also a new intresting "feature" in this version,: When a new program
starts
the LiveTv playback just jumps back in the old program a minute or so and goes
on
looping on that forever. Gives you the feeling of the books where the same day
is replayed over
and over... ;-)

But anyway it is now in better shape than some days ago.

Dag