[mythtv-users] Glitches in firewire capture from DCT-6200

Azmat azmat.hussain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 22:30:41 EST 2005

I've been using this script in a cron job for the last week, but I'm
still seeing glitching.  Its mostly occurring at the start of a show
and then clears up in the middle.  Is it possible that I might need to
use a faster processor or bump up my RAM?  Right now I'm running an
Athlon XP 2400+ with 1G of RAM.  Thanks in advance for the help.

Azmat

--

Azmat