[mythtv-users] Channel icons don't show up in guide

Adam Egger mythtv2005 at bdam.de
Fri Dec 16 09:47:59 EST 2005

On 12/16/05, Jurgen Kramer <gtm.kramer at inter.nl.net> wrote:
> I just managed to add some channel icons to my mythtv setup by manually
> inserting them in the channel table. But now the don't show up in the TV
> guide. The channel editor in mythtvsetup shows that the are configured
> correctly. What else needs updating to make the icons appear? The icons
> are in png format, is this supported?

They appear for me everywhere (TV, EPG). Did you use the absolute path
name for every icon? I'm using transparent png icons and they work
great. I have only one issue with the transparent icons. They just
appear OVER the channel short name on the EPG screen so the short
channel name is still visible below the icons.