[mythtv-users] Window focus problem... again

Mike stuff at dustsmoke.com
Fri Dec 16 00:27:34 EST 2005

As many others, when I exit out of xine or mythbrowser I lose focus and
don't get all of the functionality back. I know you can get an updated
version of xine but I am trying to stick with standard debian packages.
I just use X  and don't have anything else installed. (start
mythfrontend with .xsession) I'm running 0.18.1

Is there a way to fix the focus issue for both mythbrowser and xine
without fixing xine itself to drop back to the desktop? Even if I did do
that, it doesn't solve the mythbrowser doing the same thing. (mplayer
works great but I need to see the dvd menus)

-Mike