[mythtv-users] Please help me get sorting working properly in Mythweb

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 23:31:17 EST 2005

At a loss as to what else I need to configure to get sorting working
on _all_ mythweb pages that support it. Sorting works correctly on the
Recording Schedules, Scheduled Recordings, and Recorded Programs pages
(although there appears to be no option for ascending/descending
sorting) but DOES NOT work on either the canned searches (e.g. movies)
or program searching  (I've seen several posts on this configuration
issue on Gossamer, the closed ticket on TRAC, and I've read the
mythweb README.)

My config (hostname is pvr, using hosts until I get a local DNS sorted):

Apache:

ServerName pvr:80
UseCanonicalName On

<Directory "/var/www/html/mythweb">
    AllowOverride All
</Directory>

PHP:

short_open_tag = On

Mythweb:

define('server_domain', $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] ?
$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] : $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']);

I'm assuming the server_domain variables are filled from the Apache setup?

>From the README, I have made sure the my sessions dir has the correct
attributes (sessions are created when using mythweb) and hope that my
Apache and Mythweb configs are correct. Sessions seem to work, and as
some sorting works but not others, I'm a little perplexed.

Hopefully someone has some suggestions to try!

Thanks,
Nick