[mythtv-users] MythTV and PSP

Darren Poulson mythtv at 22balmoralroad.net
Thu Dec 15 18:33:58 EST 2005

On Thursday 15 December 2005 23:16, Byron Poland wrote:
> On 12/15/05, Darren Poulson <mythtv at 22balmoralroad.net> wrote:

-> snip

> > >  Apache/2.0.54 (Mandriva Linux/PREFORK-13mdk)
> > >
> > > Even just http://www.22balmoralroad.net/ gets me the same error.
> > >
> > > IvanK.
> >
> > Yeah, sorry... bit of a screw up with the DNS records. I've recently
> > moved web servers and some of the dns records were still pointing to the
> > old address.
> >
> > Fixed the problem, might take some time to propagate.
> >
> > Darren.

> I was getting "Nothing to Print" or something like that, but it seems
> to be working now.

Yeah, it was for a time pointing to an old copy of the web pages, which didn't
have that article. Just going to take a bit of time for the dns change to
make its way round the 'net.

> I've never set up a user job before.  what is the syntax input into
> the user job box?

I'm probably going to add this to the article anyway, but here you go...

In the "Job Queue (Job Commands)" screen, enter something like "Convert to
PSP" in the description box, and:

/home/mythtv/bin/mkpspvid.sh %DIR%/%FILE% "%TITLE%"

into the command box, where the first part is the path to your script. Don't
forget the / between %DIR% and %FILE% or the quotes round the %TITLE%

You can find more info on job queues at:

http://www.mythtv.info/moin.cgi/UnderDevelopment

As I said in my original email, still trying to figure out how to (if you can)
set the job to run for every recording.

Darren.