[mythtv-users] MythTV and PSP

IvanK. chepati at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 11:33:54 EST 2005

On Thursday 15 December 2005 09:12 pm, Darren Poulson wrote:
> On Thursday 15 December 2005 20:52, Jeff volckaert wrote:
> > That's pretty cool.  Did you get the cutlist to trim commercials?  How
> > big was the 30min Simpsons  episode after re-encoding?
> >
> > Jeff
>
> Unfortunately, I've never had commercial detection working properly, so I
> tend to have it turned off and get the commercials rather than risk losing
> some of the program.
>
> The simpsons episode ended up at 181Mb using 768kbps for the video, and
> 32kbps for the audio.
>
> Byron, what error messages are you getting when accessing my site?

Darren,

I also have a PSP and wanted to read your instructions but this is what I got
a few minutes ago:

Object not found!
 The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL
manually please check your spelling and try again.
 If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404
www.22balmoralroad.net
 Apache/2.0.54 (Mandriva Linux/PREFORK-13mdk)

Even just http://www.22balmoralroad.net/ gets me the same error.

IvanK.