[mythtv-users] Need help / suggestion for building a myth box

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed Dec 14 21:59:57 EST 2005

Oh, I wouldn't say it's broken, either. Just not how I would have
designed it for my specific use. Even some album art support would
make it much cooler. My video card doesn't support OpenGL, so
visualizations are lacking. Any way to turn them off? Maybe I should
actually read the MythMusic docs and see if I still don't like it
after understanding it fully. :)