[mythtv-users] Commercial Flagging, what are the best settings?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Dec 13 21:15:36 EST 2005

kteague at speakeasy.net wrote:

> [...]
While playing back any flagged recording on any channel that's not
commfree, hit "E", "Z", "I", "Esc".

To lock it in, hit "X" (*** DON'T do this.  ***)

To help you remember the keys, just think of commercials as "Easy
I(nformation)."  ;)

Mike

(If anyone actually tries this, repeat the E-Z-I to go back to a real
cutlist.  Note that if you hit "X", you can't go back.)