[mythtv-users] Time Offset Problem

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 20:26:13 EST 2005

My experience (others may vary) has shown that
mythfilldatabase doesn't seem to replace the data.  My
way of making it do so is to delete everything from
the "program" table in the MySQL database.

mysql -u mythtv -p<password> (where <password> is the
MySQL password for your mythtv user, usually "mythtv")
use mythconverg;
delete from program;
quit

At this point, you can run mythfilldatabase and it
will download the program data again.

This may not be the best way to fix the problem, but
it certainly works for me.

-- Joe