[mythtv-users] Xine Crash

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Tue Dec 13 19:35:01 EST 2005

I suppose this is xine-specific and not myth-specific, but since I'm
using the PVR-350 TV-Out and FC-4, I thought maybe someone here could
help.

I just switched over to xine from mplayer for watching dvds and
videos. After about half an hour into a video (ripped from DVD at
Perfect quality), xine crashes. Loops whatever audio's in buffer,
video plays for another half second or so, then freezes. The only
other notable thing I've done recently is upgrade my box to dual
processor, but I don't know if I had this problem before since I was
using mplayer before the move.

Wondering if anyone has seen this or should I start digging further?