[mythtv-users] Time Offset Problem

Chris Ribe chrisribe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 19:18:15 EST 2005

I have searched the archives for advice on this problem, but have not found
much help.

When my EPG comes up, it shows the current time block (i.e., at 6pm it shows
the listings from 6-9), but the programs listed are the programs that were
aired 7 hours prior.  For example, according to my EPG and MythWeb, General
Hospital is showing tonight at 8 on ABC.

I strongly suspect that the problem lies with a mysql setting somewhere.  I
did find a post in the archives that recommended changing the TimeOffset
setting in mysql, but I can't find any information on how I might do this.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.