[mythtv-users] EPG, Channel Selection, and Multiple Tuners... oh, and Data Sources too!

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Tue Dec 13 16:23:17 EST 2005

Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 December 2005 16:12, Tom Lichti wrote:
>
>> Isaac Richards wrote:

>>> You're _supposed_ to do that, if the available channels actually match.
>>>
>>> Isaac
>>>
>> Good, so I did something right for a change! He should be able to then
>> modify his channel listing so he only sees the available channels for
>> each tuner, I would assume.
>>

> Need two sources for that, as Kevin said.
>
> Isaac

I'm not in front of my Myth box at the moment so I'm probably talking
out my ass, but can't he hide the channels on one of the Myth listings?
I know on mine, I have maybe 40 channels total in the source, so 160
overall, and I can modify them independently as I wish. Would this not
work for his purposes?

Tom