[mythtv-users] Touchscreen

GREG & AMY LINDLEY glindley2 at msn.com
Tue Dec 13 13:07:08 EST 2005

Probably the best source of info from the Linux perspective is here:

I am in the process of updating that article with some more information.
The cpu magazine article is a two page spread with some pics and details on
the hardware.  It doesn't provide details on setting this up on Linux.  Let
me know if this doesn't help out.