[mythtv-users] how many concurrent recordings possible? in HD?

mrwester mrwester at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 12:34:03 EST 2005

On 12/12/05, casey dunn <casey.dunn at gmail.com > wrote:

> Is the 350 physicaly closer to the DViCO than the 500.  It may be
> electical noise?

I hadn't thought of that, but I did try various positions for all 3 cards,
and/or just the PVR-350 and the DViCO, so I think I'd have seen a difference
in one of those combinations.  I've sent the question to the linux-dvb list
and haven't gotten any replies.  An HDTV tuner and pvr-350 won't be an often
selected hardware combination, as the TV-out of the pvr-350 won't support
HDTV.  I'm using it essentially as a pvr-250.   I wonder if the problem
would be there with PVR-250 and the FusionHDTV 5 lite... I tried sending to
ivtv-devel, as I'd wanted to see if anyone there had ideas about the
differences between the 500/150 and the 250/350 to explain the phenomenon
and put me closer to a solution, but the post was denied by administrator...
I assume it was considered off-topic because the ivtv cards appear to work
fine.