[mythtv-users] X Bad_alloc Error

Brad brad at thethorntons.net
Tue Dec 13 11:51:09 EST 2005

I've had similar problems.

I'm curious if this is HD?  Also-  do you have any entries in your X log at
the same time?

(I'm also just going to say I had similar 'file handle' problems because the
video card and Ethernet port were sharing the same IRQ, while this is still
the case, that problem seems to have gone away with the BIOS set to 'assign
IRQ to video'.)

Brad