[mythtv-users] Touchscreen

Andrew Close aclose at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 10:02:53 EST 2005

On 12/12/05, sarvinc at fastmail.fm <sarvinc at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 December 2005 03:23, GREG & AMY LINDLEY wrote:

> > Going through my email and noticed your note.  I have setup mythtv using a
> > touchscreen (a modified PSOne LCD with a touchscreen on the front).  Pretty
> > easy to do and it all seems to function with mythtv.  I can give you
> > pointers to the docs if you want.

> > It was featured in the November issue of CPU magazine
> > (www.computerpoweruser.com<http://www.computerpoweruser.com/>) - don't know
> > if you get this in your country.  The touchscreen functions like a mouse so
> > I am not aware of changes required to mythtv to support this.

http://www.computerpoweruser.com/editorial/article.asp?article=articles%2Farchive%2Fc0511%2F24c11%2F24c11%2Easp&articleid=28671&guid=CC9622BE83B84E109C7759FA21690413&searchtype=0&WordList=TOUCHSCREEN&bJumpTo=True

link to the article Greg is referring to.  requires subscription for
the whole article. :(

sounds really cool though.  i wouldn't want to advocate copyright
theft, but for educational purposes, if anyone has a copy of the
article...

Greg, nice case.  did you build it yourself too?  very slick.