[mythtv-users] mythtvburn (web script) hangs

greg at nodecam.com greg at nodecam.com
Tue Dec 13 09:38:46 EST 2005

>    This is my log;  I *think* it's all OK if you read past the argument
> 'errors', so I shall assume it's the licence thingy & try to figure that
> out.

I also have apache set up as a user that can't log in, but I don't recall
having to accept the license agreement as any specific user.  Your log
file doesn't look the same as mine because I'm using ProjectX 0.82 - in
mine, the order is "CL Usage" "JVM Info" "Terms and Conditions"

It does look like it's getting past the license agreement for you though.
I make no promises because I'm not familiar with the changes to the logs,
but for 0.82 I think it explicitly said "Hey you - you haven't agreed to
the license yet.  I'm going to shut down."

Have you tried running the projectX commandline from your MythTV user?
That might shed some more light onto what's gone wrong.

Greg